What is Inventor?
Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools.
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more.
- TrustedDWG® compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
Improve product performance
Use powerful 3D modeling and simulation capabilities to design and optimize performance.
Reduce repetitive tasks
Quickly create customizable configurations of your designs and automate common tasks.
Connect your designs with incoming customer data and share ideas in a secure cloud-based service.
Share feedback with built-in collaboration tools
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders wherever they are using cloud-based design review.
- Follow the product development lifecycle with one data model.
Satisfy demands for custom products and automate processes
- Design efficiently using specialized industry toolsets.
- Enable design automation powered by iLogic.
- Access Inventor API to create add-ins.
- Access Forge Design Automation API for running job processes in the cloud.
- Increase your sales opportunities while participating in BIM projects.
- Automate the simplification of your designs for required LOD.
- Include necessary metadata for BIM-authoring tools.
- Export your designs to a BIM-ready Revit format.