IMPORTANT: For many Bitdefender products, a direct download from the manufacturer is not possible. You need to create a free online account with Bitdefender, link the product key to this account and download the software from the portal.
1. Register your license and create a Bitdefender Online Account:
Go to Bitdefender Central
Open the Bitdefender registration page, click “Create an Account” and follow the instructions.
Please download your software from your Bitdefender Central Account.
2. You can activate your subscription by following these steps:
- 1 Go to Bitdefender Central
- 2 Click on the My Subscriptions panel, located on the left side of the window
- 3 Click the ACTIVATION CODE button, then type the code in the corresponding field
- 4 Finally, click on ACTIVATE.
- 5 Your subscription is now activated. Close the pop-up window or click on PROTECT YOUR FIRST DEVICE to install Bitdefender.
NOTE: You do NOT have to type this activation code again when installing Bitdefender products from this account.
3. Download and protect your device:
- 1 Sign In to Bitdefender Central.
- 2 Go to My Devices, then click INSTALL PROTECTION.
- 3 In the Protect your devices window click Protect this device to install Bitdefender on your current PC. Then select device owner from the list.
- 4 Wait until the download completes, then run the installer.
- 5 The installation package is first updated, then the setup wizard appears. Downloading the installation files can take a long time, especially over slower internet connections.
- 6 Select the Language you want to install the product in.
- 7 Click INSTALL to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete.
- 8 Click START USING BITDEFENDER to continue. In the Get started window you can see details about your active subscription. Click FINISH to access the interface. Your Bitdefender product is now installed and activated.